My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy & Debtor & Creditor Law
I listen carefully to your concerns
Howard E. Knispel, P.C. is supports clients in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and Debtor & Creditor Law cases. Based in Commack, I have years of experience in the courts throughout all of New York. I am an approachable attorney who immediately puts you at ease about your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Howard E. Knispel, P.C. knows how to navigate the complexities of New York law. I can be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off part of your debt in installments over a period of three to five years and get a court-ordered discharge of qualifying debt. I can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
- Debtor & Creditor Law:Howard E. Knispel, P.C. represents creditors and debtors in disputes over collections throughout Commack.
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. I am a bankruptcy attorney who provides compassionate support as I help you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I have the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. I am dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Real Estate: I understand the stress of buying a home or dealing with a real estate dispute. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in New York, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in New York, contact me today to speak to a dedicated and experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
When you work with Howard E. Knispel, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Commack law firm today
Howard E. Knispel, P.C. cares about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Commack. Call the firm at FREE CONSULTATION | 631-319-3990 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.