Commack Real Estate Lawyer Helps Clients in Transactions and Litigation
New York real estate lawyer you can trust
Whether you are buying a home, negotiating an office build-out or litigating an easement dispute, Howard E. Knispel, P.C. is available to help. Utilizing my extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business, I stand by your side in all important real estate issues, including:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations issues
- Condominium law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning, land-use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title disputes
I represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
Real estate transaction attorney
I understand that anxiety often accompanies the excitement of buying or selling your home. I skillfully represent you from offer to sale, and ease your concerns. I conduct smooth and precise transactions during all stages of home buying and selling:
- Drafting or review of your sales contract
- Negotiation of real estate agreements
- Review of your lending documents
- Title search and clearing
- Analysis of your deal and rectifying of potential problems
- Land-use, zoning and permitting resolution
- Real estate closing
I have the experience to guide you through all types of real estate transactions.
Real estate litigation attorney
When you face the stress of real estate litigation, having an attorney with substantial knowledge about property laws and civil litigation by your side can lighten the burden. Along with dynamic courtroom demeanor, I possess the specialized knowledge necessary to successfully litigate your real estate disputes.
Real estate negotiator
When it is in your best interest to solve a real estate dispute outside the courtroom, I guide negotiations toward equitable solutions. By retaining an experienced mediator to negotiate your contracts, you can often save unnecessary stress, time, and money — and feel confident you have made the most beneficial deal.